Pet Diagnostics in Peotone, IL
When your pet is feeling under the weather, you want as much information as soon as possible. Our fully equipped diagnostic services offer a wide array of tools and procedures to get as much accurate information as quick as possible.
Some of our pet diagnostic tools include:
- Digital radiography (x-ray)
- Digital dental radiographs
- Fully equipped surgical suite
- Complete in-house laboratory
- Intestinal parasite screening
- Heartworm, Lyme, Ehrlichia, and Anaplasma testing
- Fungal cultures
- Glucose curve
About Peotone Animal Hospital’s Digital Imaging:
Digital radiography offers high resolution radiographs (x-rays) within moments. The benefit to your pet is that we are able to get the information we need quickly allowing our veterinarians to formulate a plan for your pet’s treatment sooner. We also have access to send digital x-rays to a board certified veterinary radiologist.